With its ergonomically shaped thickly upholstered seat and back, the ARC One stadium seat sets new standards in spectator comfort.
Incorporating a silent gravity tip-up mechanism, it is extremely robust and low maintenance.
Specifically engineered for longevity and ease of maintenance and available as a higher backed 'plus' model.
The ARC One has optional cup holders, seat and row numbering.
- Ergonomic design for maximum comfort
- Contemporary materials and colours
- Virtually maintenance free
- Variety of finishing options including desking
- Flexible layouts including radial
- Double stitching
- No finger traps
- Strong silent tip-up mechanism
Leicester City Football Club
king power stadium
Leicester City FC was founded in 1884 and moved from their original stadium in Filbert Street to the nearby Walkers Stadium in 2002, which was renamed the King Power Stadium after a change of ownership in 2011.
View all projects