With its thickly upholstered seat and back, the ARC One auditorium seat sets new standards in audience comfort.
It incorporates a silent gravity tip-up mechanism and is virtually maintenance free.
With a variety of options including armrests, a perforated acoustic base for improved acoustics and a high back 'plus' version.
The ARC One is a flexible auditorium chair suitable for all layouts including radial.
- Ergonomic design for maximum comfort
- High back rest option option
- Shared or individual armrests
- Compatible with Wrimatic writing tablet
- Contemporary materials and colours
- Virtually maintenance free
- Variety of finishing options including desking
- Floor, beam or riser mounted
- Flexible layouts including radial
- Double stitching
- No finger traps
- Strong silent tip up mechanism
* Dimensions based on the standard model
Otfried-von-Weißenburg-Theater, Dahn, Germany
The Otfried-von-Weißenburg-Theater is the auditorium of the
Otfried-von-Weißenburg-Gymnasium in Rhineland-Palatinate Dahn.
Various theatrical performances have been taking place...
View all projects