The ARC Wood Auditorium Seat is an ergonomically designed modern tip up seat which lends itself equally to either contemporary or classic projects.
Beautifully designed with a tactile aesthetic the ARC Wood has double walled wooden shells and optional sound dampening perforations ensuring the best possible auditorium aesthetics.
It is available with upholstery options amongst others and can accommodate the Wrimatic™ A3 writing tablet.
All wood products used to manufacture Ferco's seats are sourced from FSC certified forests, which are renewable and managed responsibly.
- Ergonomic design for maximum comfort
- High back rest option option
- Shared or individual armrests
- Compatible with Wrimatic writing tablet
- Contemporary materials and colours
- Virtually maintenance free
- Variety of finishing options including desking
- Floor, beam or riser mounted
- Flexible layouts including radial
- Double stitching
- No finger traps
- Strong silent tip up mechanism
* Dimensions based on the standard model
Queens College, Oxford
Queen's College, founded in 1341 by Robert de Eglesfield, is a constituent college of the University of Oxford, England.
The Shulman Lecture Theatre was opened in 2010 by The Duchess of Cornwall and the RIBA-award-winning...
View all projects