We are able to design and install bespoke tiering for any configuration to client specific design. Installation can be carried out on either flat or sloped sub structure bases or can be attached to supporting steelwork.
Adjustable feet on support legs are used in cases where there are uneven floor conditions. All components are manufactured off site creating a speedy installation and a clean environment. Acoustic separation, fire retardancy and smoke sealing is available.
All tiering steelwork conforms to British Standards with wood being responsibly sourced from certified suppliers.
Included within our tiering options are provision for air ventilation systems, access hatches and the inclusion of power and data points. Quick, efficient installation with easily removable structures.
- Speed of installation with all components manufactured off-site
- Space for heating/ventilation
- Minimal weight both when complete and for manual handling during construction
- Easy access hatches for cleaning
- Easily sealed for acoustic and mechanical plenum requirements
- Designed and tested to comply the BS 6399: Parts 1&2: 'Code of Practice for Dead and Imposed Loads'
- Full design review available
- Structural steelwork sub-frame
- Quality 36mm timber decking
- Adjustable feet on support legs for uneven as well as level floor conditions
- Cross bracing between vertical supports
- Mountable on horizontal, sloping structural steel beams or floors
- Variety of fixings to suit all substrate
- Intumescent sealant / Class 0 treated ply on request
- M&E cut-outs easily formed
Periscopix is a performance marketing agency providing pay per click management, programmatic display, Google analytics consulting and conversion rate optimisation.
Within this spectacular building is a basement auditorium...
View all projects