Our tiered seating is designed, manufactured and installed to provide the best possible cinema experience regardless of the shape and size of your cinema. Ferco can design and install bespoke tiering to suit your specific requirements, providing your audience with clear sight lines and the best possible view of the screen.
We are able to install tiering onto variable and uneven surfaces, onto either flat or sloped sub structure bases attached to supporting steelwork.
Our steelwork conforms to British Standards and the wood products are responsibly sourced from FSC certified suppliers. All of our components are manufactured off site to allow quick and easy installation whilst maintaining a clean working environment.
Safety features such as acoustic separation, fire retardancy and smoke sealing are available, and our tiering options also provide the provision for air ventilation systems, access hatches and the inclusion of power and data points.
- Speed of installation with all components manufactured off-site
- Space for heating/ventilation
- Minimal weight both when complete and for manual handling during construction
- Easy access hatches for cleaning
- Easily sealed for acoustic and mechanical plenum requirements
- Designed and tested to comply the BS 6399: Parts 1&2: 'Code of Practice for Dead and Imposed Loads'
- Full design review available
- Structural steelwork sub-frame
- Quality 36mm FSC timber decking
- Adjustable feet on support legs for uneven as well as level floor conditions
- Cross bracing between vertical supports
- Mountable on horizontal, sloping structural steel beams or floors
- Variety of fixings to suit all substrate
- Intumescent sealant / Class 0 treated ply on request
- M&E cut-outs easily formed
Periscopix is a performance marketing agency providing pay per click management, programmatic display, Google analytics consulting and conversion rate optimisation.
Within this spectacular building is a basement auditorium...
View all projects