High quality tiered seating is an essential part of the learning experience - the education environment should be one which stimulates interaction and concentration.
Tiered seating is commonly used in the lecture theatre providing students with clear sight lines and an unobstructed view of the lecturer.
Ferco Seating design and install bespoke tiering to fit any client specific design, we have a wealth of experience installing tiering into educational establishments to any configuration. We can adapt tiering to fit different spaces with precise installation on variable and uneven surfaces.
All of our components are manufactured off site to ensure quick and easy installation, as well as maintaining a clean environment. Wood is responsibly sourced from certified suppliers and our steelwork conforms to British standards. Acoustic separation, fire retardancy and smoke sealing is also available.
We provide tiering options which include the provision for access hatches, air ventilation systems as well as power and data points.
- Speed of installation with all components manufactured off-site
- Space for heating/ventilation
- Minimal weight both when complete and for manual handling during construction
- Easy access hatches for cleaning
- Easily sealed for acoustic and mechanical plenum requirements
- Designed and tested to comply the BS 6399: Parts 1&2: 'Code of Practice for Dead and Imposed Loads'
- Full design review available
- Structural steelwork sub-frame
- Quality 36mm timber decking
- Adjustable feet on support legs for uneven as well as level floor conditions
- Cross bracing between vertical supports
- Mountable on horizontal, sloping structural steel beams or floors
- Variety of fixings to suit all substrate
- Intumescent sealant / Class 0 treated ply on request
- M&E cut-outs easily formed