An enduring feature of university teaching rooms, the Athena is designed specifically to maximise space.
The Athena provides comfortable seating for students and is available in a variety of customised finishes and layouts.
The design incorporates a fixed writing ledge with a fixed seat back and sprung tip-up seat. It is ideally suited for use on our bespoke structural tiering, with this seat a staple in many educational establishments.
Athena seat centres can be customised to provide excellent capacity and generous seat space, whilst a small closed depth can overcome issues with tight spaces.
It has a soft-close, fully enclosed tip-up pivot block, ensuring zero finger traps.
- Gravity tip-up seat
- Robust construction using heavy duty square hollow section steel tubes
- Standard form suitable for low risers, sloping or flat floors at 800 row spacing
- Cold cured waterproof moulded foams
- Option for higher risers without loss of desk space
- No finger or clothing traps
- Zip-off seat covers
- Maintenance free
Athena Datasheet (293.56 KB)