The Atlantic is a chair providing levels of comfort and versatility beyond its compact size.
Ideal for both refurbishments and new projects, the variety of seat centre choices enables clients to maximise seating capacity without compromising on form or function.
Cold cure moulded foam ensures long lasting comfort while the
polyurethane armrests will outlast all those in fabric.
The moulded foam
cushions wrap the support springs in an airtight cocoon preventing both
noise and corrosion.
Its compact envelope allows for ease of access and
- Robust sloping standards for lifetime support
- Polyurethane armcaps for comfort and durability
- Sprung seat for maximum comfort
- Cold cure moulded foam is waterproof, comfortable and long lasting
- Removable seat covers when cleaning or repair is necessary
- Backrest fixed to standard with long wing brackets, reducing stresses and extending lifetime
- Ergonomically designed
- Installation and maintenance friendly
Set in a modern gothic style building the Stafford Gatehouse Theatre is situated in the middle of the city and provides arts and entertainment including Shakespeare and a successful pantomime.
Ferco Seating were tasked with...
View all projects