Dundee University - Ninewells Hospital
The University of Dundee Medical school is an internationally renowned multi-professional centre and is integrated with Ninewells Hospital where Ferco refurbished two lecture theatres with FT10 Wrimatic seats in 2016.
The University have been embarked on an extensive refurbishment programme which is consummate with its top three UK ranking.
The FT10 is a luxurious, executive style lecture theatre seat which has been specifically designed for superior ergonomic and posture support.
Installed with an integrated A3 writing tablet, which stows neatly when not in use, this seat and tablet combination was chosen for it's supreme comfort and functionality.
- Top 5 ranked Medical School
- Refurbished 2016
- FT10 lecture theatre seating
- Wrimatic A3 tablet
- fully upholstered contoured back
- internally sprung seat and back
- silent gravity tip up
- cold cured waterproof moulded foam removable seat covers for ease of cleaning
- no unsightly exposed seat brackets
- ergonomic design and comfort
- virtually maintenance free
- supports turn & learn (collaborative learning pedagogies)
- shared or individual armrests
- structural steel frame in seat and back for robust performance and longevity
- compatible with wrimatic writing tablet
- contemporary materials and colours
- thick seat padding
- variety of finishing options including desking
- flexible layouts including radial
- no finger traps