1954 Film House is located in Al Kout Mall and operated by Cinescape, owned by Kuwait National Cinema Company (KNCC).
The KNCC is the biggest and oldest (established in 1954) cinema company in Kuwait. This was the first cinema in the market.
Ferco worked closely with the cinema’s design team on the VIP seats aesthetic and specification. The client’s concept was to bring back the nostalgia of 1950’s cinema-going, combined with state-of-the-art technology and the Parma was born.
Even the fabric and eye-catching ‘V’ stitching design was selected for its retro vibe.
The Parma boutique cinema seat is a fully reclining motorised seat with a footrest. The Parma can be further customised with luxury options that mirror the Verona range. 100 seats were installed in rear rows with a generous tread depth.
The Lucca has a built-in ‘glide’ mechanism; without the need for electric motors the seat reclines into the patron’s most comfortable position and auto-returns when vacated.
To discuss your latest cinema seating project, contact the Sales Team