Periscopix is a performance marketing agency providing pay per click management, programmatic display, Google analytics consulting and conversion rate optimisation.
Within this spectacular building is a basement auditorium space which is being used to deliver corporate training.
Ferco were tasked with installing the tiering platform into this space. Adjustable feet on support legs are used in cases where there are uneven floor conditions with all components are manufactured off site creating a speedy installation and a clean environment.
All tiering steelwork conforms to British Standards with wood being responsibly sourced from certified suppliers.
- speed of installation with all components manufactured off-site
- space for heating/ventilation
- minimal weight both when complete and for manual handling during construction
- easy access hatches for cleaning
- easily sealed for acoustic and mechanical plenum requirements
- designed and tested to comply the bs 6399: parts 1&2: 'code of practice for dead and imposed loads'
- full design review available
- straight, faceted or radial tiering
- structural steelwork sub-frame
- quality 36mm timber decking
- adjustable feet on support legs for uneven as well as level floor conditions
- cross bracing between vertical supports
- mountable on horizontal, sloping structural steel beams or floors
- variety of fixings to suit all substrate
- acoustic layers and separation on request
- intumescent sealant / class 0 treated ply on request
- aisle and step lights
- hand rails
- wheelchair ramps and pedestrian steps
- m&e cut-outs easily formed