1. This website promotes the business referred to on it. In these conditions, Ferco will be referred to as 'we' and/or 'our'.
2. A wide range of intellectual property rights are used in and relating to this website, including: our trademarks and logos; the design, text, graphics and other content of the web pages on this website, together with all the web addresses associated with those web pages; and all the software used in relation to this website.
3. We are the owner or the authorised licensee of these intellectual property rights. You agree not to copy any content (including images) on this website without our consent.
4. If you access or use any part of this website you agree to these conditions. If you do not want to agree to these conditions, do not access or use this website.
5. We may change these conditions at any time without giving you notice. Please check these conditions from time to time for any changes. By continuing to use the website you agree to all the changes we make to these conditions in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
7. You cannot use this website: for any unlawful purpose; to send spam; to harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone's privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to us, our customers or suppliers; to create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else's databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists; to tamper with, update or change any part of the website; in a way that affects how it is run; in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionably large burden on us or our suppliers' communications and technical systems as determined by us; or using any automated means to monitor or copy the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the website works.
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without CPS's prior written consent.
9. You use the website at your own risk.
10. The information on this website should be used in conjunction with advice from our expert Sales and Projects teams, you should not rely on the website for advice.
11. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
12. As far as the relevant laws allow, we do not guarantee that: there will be no problems with how you use the website; or the computer or server you use to log on to the website is free of viruses or other harmful programs.
13. These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and us in how you use the website. If a court decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply.
14. If we are a company based in the United Kingdom: The laws of England and Wales apply to your use of the website and these conditions. We control the website from within the United Kingdom. However, you can get access to the website from other places around the world. Although, these places may have different laws from the laws of England and Wales, by using the website you agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to everything relating to you using the website and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in.