As an expanding and ambitious company we're always open to enquiries from candidates who share our values of integrity, innovation and teamwork.
Please contact the Malaysian HR Team on +603 5191 3233 or email your CV to email@example.com
Or contact the UK Head Office +44 (0) 1743 761244 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies, please.
Current Vacancies in Malaysia Office
No current vacancies
Current Vacancies in UK Head Office
Ferco Seating are seeking an Estimator to join our small but mighty team. This is a new position due to continued expansion and growth aspirations.
Ferco are a member of the world’s largest group of spectator seating companies. In addition to our Telford office we have a London showroom as well as offices in Paris, Barcelona, Tokyo, New York, Dubai and Melbourne.
This permanent role would ideally suit candidates from a technical or sales estimating background who are confident providing accurate costings based on technical drawings and client specifications.
Based in our Telford office with occasional travel to offsite client meetings, site surveys and company away days (held quarterly) required.
Key Role Objectives
- Reading and disseminating technical (CAD) drawings of client’s construction-based projects
- Create customer drawings for approval using AutoCAD
- Interpreting cost estimate sheets and using this data in quotes
- Providing timely and accurate project costings – considering technical specifications, client requirements, materials and installation costs
- Evaluating pricing from new and existing suppliers
- Liaising with internal and external contacts to ensure the continued accuracy of pricing and technical information
- Responsible for document control & management
- Prioritise work for customers deadlines
- A proactive, curious and open-minded approach
- Team player but with the ability to work autonomously
- Capacity to multitask and focus on several different projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience within the building, manufacturing or construction trades would be beneficial
- Excellent communication at all levels
- A clean driving license and vehicle will be necessary
Salary and Benefits
- £25K – £30K
- 25 days holiday + birthday + 8 bank holidays
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Private Medical Cover
- Wellness Contribution to sports / wellbeing activities
- Professional training and qualifications
- Free snacks and drinks in the office
- Bonus scheme
- We operate a hybrid working arrangement
- 37.5 hours per week