The Pacific is the theatre seat of choice where comfort and durability are the primary concerns.
Its compact envelope allows for ease of access and egress and the extensive backrest options ensure the maximum comfort and function.
Designed to be comfortable and maintenance free throughout its lifetime, this seat provides levels of comfort far beyond its size.
Cold cure moulded foam ensures long lasting comfort while the polyurethane armrests will outlast all those in fabric.
The moulded foam cushions wrap the support springs in an airtight cocoon preventing both noise and corrosion.
- Robust sloping standards for lifetime support
- Polyurethane arm caps for comfort and durability
- Sprung seat for maximum comfort
- Cold cure moulded foam is waterproof, comfortable and long lasting
- Removable seat covers when cleaning is necessary
- Backrest fixed to standard with long wing brackets, reducing stresses and extending lifetime
- Flammability BS 5852 2006
* Dimensions based on the standard model
The Drum Theatre
In a suburb of Melbourne, the Drum Theatre is the cultural crown of Dandenong.
Opened in February 2006, the Drum Theatre is a 521-seat state-of-the-art, purpose-built performing arts theatre set within the spectacular...
View all projects