In 1800, 'The Royal College of Surgeons in London' was born on presentation of a new Royal Charter. The Museum was a key part of the College and steadily increased in size and importance.
The post-war rebuilding of the College provided the opportunity to expand the teaching and research it provided.
Following this the College's education facilities were transformed into a national centre of excellence for surgical education, training and assessment.
We designed and installed a seat that offers a professional, luxurious environment for a range of corporate events and meetings.
The FT10 Wrimatic is a luxurious, executive style seat ideal for corporate meetings and auditorium spaces. This supremely comfortable seat comes with an integrated A3 Wrimatic tablet able to withstand a weight of 240 KG, the most robust writing tablet on the market.
It stows neatly when not in use and operates in one continuous opening movement thanks to its unique triangular joint; a feature designed using advanced aeronautical and engineering technology.
Designed for superior ergonomic and posture support, this corporate seat is available in both standard and high backed options.
Suitable for radial and straight configurations, the FT10 can be tailored to room and space specifications. And is available with the option of integrated power and data points.
- Refurbished 2010
- fully upholstered contoured back
- internally sprung seat and back
- silent gravity tip up
- cold cured waterproof moulded foam removable seat covers for ease of cleaning
- no unsightly exposed seat brackets
- ergonomic design and comfort
- virtually maintenance free
- supports turn & learn (collaborative learning pedagogies)
- shared or individual armrests
- structural steel frame in seat and back for robust performance and longevity
- compatible with wrimatic writing tablet
- contemporary materials and colours
- thick seat padding
- variety of finishing options including desking
- flexible layouts including radial
- no finger traps