Northampton Saints RFC have played at Franklins Gardens since 1880 and after the development of the Barwell Stand in 2015, it now has a capacity of 15,500. As well as hosting rugby, the venue is also a multi-functional conference centre.
With a wide range of function suites it is known for being one of the most flexible venues in the East Midlands, ideally located for conferences and exhibitions, weddings and concerts.
The club required seating for their player debriefing room. The seat of choice needed to be able to accommodate the rugby squad comfortably.
Well known England and Northampton Saints player, Courtney Lawes was asked to come in and trial the sample seat to ensure that it was a comfortable fit.
The seat of choice for the press room was our Athena Lecture Theatre chair. Chosen for its comfort even in prolonged time periods, this chair has a robust design with customisable sizes, finishes and layouts.
- located in northampton, uk
- capacity of 15,500 at the barwell stand
- athena seat with fixed wrting ledges franklin's gardens press room
- seat tested by famous rugby player, courtney lawes
- installed within franklin's gardens press room