Ferco Seating Systems was established in 1983 by CEO, Tim Barr. From humble beginnings supplying stadium seating, we have grown into one of the world's largest manufacturers of auditorium, cinema, education and sports spectator seating.
At Ferco, our commitment to friendly, professional customer service and unwavering attention to detail is reflected in everything we do. In-house design and manufacturing capability means we deliver design-led, world class seating and enables us to set trends rather than follow them.
Our state-of-the-art facility incorporates the latest technology and manufacturing methods with rigorous quality control. Our designers are creative problem solvers - they arrive at seating solutions that best fit our customer's venues. We love to talk design, aesthetics, solutions and functionality. This is our passion and it runs throughout our whole company.
We’re most proud of our people. All of them live by the belief that nothing is impossible. They’re here to inspire you. To help you create a space that in turn inspires and entertains your audiences.
In almost 40 years Ferco has grown into an international company with offices in the United Kingdom, manufacturing facilities in Malaysia, regional operations centres in Singapore and a network of agents in Europe, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and the Pacific Rim.
At Ferco Seating Systems our ethos has always been to exceed customer expectations, focus on design-led solutions and inspire our customers. Led by these core values we continue on our mission to be the world's preferred seating company.
- 1987 First exclusive dealership of international seating company
- 1992 Opened sales office in Kuala Lumpur
- 1996 Opened manufacturing facility in Malaysia
- 1998 Awarded 120,000 stadium seats for 1998 Commonwealth Games in Malaysia
- 2000 Supplied 28,000 seats for the 2000 Olympic Games in Sydney
- 2001 Purchased 90,000 sq ft freehold manufacturing facility in Malaysia
- 2004 Awarded with ISO 9001
- 2005 Won the award to manufacture and supply of 3,500 seats to Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
- 2005 Supplied a total of 3,812 seats to AIM Convention Centre, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2006 Installed 60,000 seats at the Emirates Stadium - home of Arsenal FC
- 2008 Opened Dubai Office
- 2009 Achieved ISO 14001 Accreditation
- 2012 Installation of FCB-M seating in the Aquatic Centre at London 2012 Olympics
- 2013 Celebrated 30 years in business
- 2014 Installed 78,000 FCB-M seats at the Maracana Stadium in Rio, Brazil
- 2016 Merged with Kotobuki Group of Companies under the global brands arm of Interkal, Audience Systems & Quinette Gallay
- 2016 First seating company to receive Singapore Green Building Product (SGBP)
- 2017 Launched the Opus series line which has sold more than 50,000 seats around the world to date
- 2018 Obtained Chain of Custody certification
- 2019 Opened recliner manufacturing facility in Malaysia
- 2020 Incorporated K+ (Kotobuki Seating Spain) to become the 'laboratory of ideas' for the group
- 2021 Appointed as the representative of Quinette Gallay in Asia & the Middle East
- 2022 Opened the London showroom