Quality of product is paramount to us. All of our seating complies with all applicable legal, statutory, regulatory and occupational health and safety requirements. And they all carry a worldwide five-year manufacturer's warranty.
Ferco Seating has earned a reputation as a global market leader of public seating; providing the best quality customised seating solutions for any venue. We recognise that product safety is a very important issue for our clients and view it as an integral part of our business.
Our products, processes and systems have been developed in line with safety legislation and guidance. We also seek specialist advice as required and keep updated on changes to the ever evolving demands of safety legislation.
To reflect the growth in our global market, we use accredited testing houses to undertake product testing to ensure that our products are safe for sale, not only in Europe, but also to comply with safety legislation within the Far East, Middle East, United States and Australia. Product safety in the United Kingdom is governed by a wide regulatory framework consisting of both national and European-derived legislation. The laws apply to any business involved in the import, manufacture and supply of goods to consumers.
Ferco Seating has ISO 9001:2015 accreditation firmly in place. We strive to deliver the best of our seats worldwide and adhere strictly to the international standard requirement from every location in terms of materials, products, systems or services provided:
- United Kingdom - British Standards
- United States - ASTM International
- European – European Standards
We take pride to ensure every key assessment points are met:
- Safety - areas such as sharp edges and entrapment points in folding mechanisms
- Stability - making sure a seat won’t topple if you lean back or sideways in it
- Strength - ability to withstand normal use loads, as well as foreseeable misuse, such as standing on a seat
- Durability - assessing the performance of the seat over its lifetime
- Flammability - assessing the ability to withstand or extinguish various ignition sources