The Wrimatic™ FT10 Swivel was specifically designed to support turn and learn collaborative teaching styles.
The chair swivels through 360 degrees to enable peer to peer interaction in all directions. It can also be fitted with integrated data and electrical points. Known as the business class of theatre chairs, the FT10 is the ultimate in comfort and function.
Fitted with the world's leading integrated writing tablet, the patented A3 Wrimatic™ stowable surface is suitable for both left and right handed student.
Available as a high backed chair the FT10 has been designed for superior ergonomics and posture support and is virtually maintenance free.
The FT10 Swivel can be utilised in exam halls as well as lecture theatres and seminar rooms.
- Fully upholstered with lumbar support backrest
- Gravity tip-up seat
- Cold cured waterproof moulded foam removable seat covers for ease of cleaning
- No unsightly exposed seat brackets
- Ergonomic design and comfort
- Virtually maintenance free
- Supports Turn & Learn™ (collaborative learning pedagogies)
- Shared or individual armrests
- Structural steel frame in seat and back for robust performance and longevity
- Contemporary materials and colours
- Thick seat padding
- Flexible layouts including radial
- No finger traps
- Zip-off seat covers