The Forum is an ambitious and dynamic building situated at the heart of the Streatham campus, creating an inspirational mix of outside and inside space.
Opened in May 2012 by Her Majesty The Queen, the Forum links to the Great Hall and Devonshire House to create a vibrant, central hub, ideal for many types of event. The Forum includes the technology-rich Alumni Auditorium, seminar rooms, open spaces including the Street and two state-of-the-art Exploration Labs.
The FT10 turn and learn lecture chair swivels through 360 degrees to enable peer to peer interaction in all directions. It can also be fitted with integrated data and electrical points. Known as the business class of theatre chairs, the FT10 is the ultimate in comfort and function.
In the case of Exeter Forum, the FT10 Lecture seat was fitted with the world's leading integrated writing tablet, the patented A3 wrimatic is suitable for both left and right handed studentfully upholstered contoured back
- internally sprung seat and back
- silent gravity tip up
- cold cured waterproof moulded foam removable seat covers for ease of cleaning
- no unsightly exposed seat brackets
- ergonomic design and comfort
- virtually maintenance free
- supports turn & learn (collaborative learning pedagogies)
- shared or individual armrests
- structural steel frame in seat and back for robust performance and longevity
- compatible with wrimatic writing tablet
- contemporary materials and colours
- thick seat padding
- variety of finishing options including desking
- flexible layouts including radial
- no finger traps